Ok, I keep getting crazy phone calls and things in the mail so here’s a couple of what I’ve received.
First, I just received a letter from Robinhood investing with a return address of 85, and the first Master Tournament for golf was 85 years ago and I just predicted that Tiger would win the Masters. On the letter I received a picture of a phone show ROAR Tiger Corp $11.54 and some headlines have said “Roar Tiger”. Tiger Woods equals 54 and he just won his first Major’s in 11 years to match the $11.54 they show.

I’ve got plenty more, but to not be to revealing about myself, here’s one more funny one. I got phone call on 8/8/18 at exactly 11am, and I’ve got birth numerology of 11 in two methods. Number 88 called me and when I received this call I was looking up things on Trump.
Trump=88.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog