Does the CIA use fake faces or alt/changed faces?
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/tech/ai-fake-faces/index.html






This piece of shit Jack Rice helped steal my money while claiming to work for me and also helped the police commit multiple felonies against me to get me convicted of two misdemeanors I was completely innocent of. Fuck the police and the whole system and especially the bitch made pieces of shit going along with this bullshit evil fucking system.


Listen to Larry King with this piece of shit CIA OPP!
 
http://jackricelaw.com/


 



I already know how many and much cocks this sucker can throat. Or maybe again I might not be able to count that high…..
Jack Rice=33, 57, 60, 156. Guarantee this is not his real name, it’s hie CIA name. And YES he did work for the CIA and of course still works for them does everything by the code.

Police=33, 60.

Order=33, 60.

Scottish Rite=57.

Thirty-Three=156.


This fucking bitch made piece of shit hijacked my email account(only messages from my gmail account were pirated and they cant do anything about it???? the only emails on that account were between me and this piece of shit Jack Rice, must be a coincidence right?) so, to protect his own ass after my trial and such, and if you ever hear about my death or anything bad whatsoever about me, this piece of shit definitely has something to do with it. Or at least the entire bitch-made piece of shit masonic family!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog